Tips For Maintaining a Healthy Smile
- Make sure to brush your teeth twice a day, and floss daily. This is important to keep your teeth healthy and white!
- Make sure you see the dentists at Quality Dentistry at least once every six months. Dr. McDade and Dr. Miller will be able to detect cavities and other oral health issues while they are in their early stages instead of waiting until it is an emergency.
- Change your toothbrush regularly. Your toothbrush should be changed at least every three months. Remember to replace your toothbrush after you have been ill. This helps prevent the risk of getting yourself sick again.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride. This helps protect your smile from cavities.
- Abstain from using tobacco as it is bad for your oral health. It is the leading cause of gum disease.
- Avoid junk food and soda as they lead to tooth decay.